WCCCD Spring 2013 Hopeful!! - Page 30Register Today!
- Jan 9 by darienDont let your goal of becomming a nurse be distracted by hear say. What is not working for me may work for you. Apply to wcccd anyway, there is know waiting list, and cousin got in with the bare minimum. like 70 pts. They never taken people that low. The cut off for my group was 80pts. But apply to ever school you can. I heard Henry Ford and OCC has excellent programs but the wait is ridiculous, like 3 yrs
- Jan 9 by blindianAny one get the ace email?
- Jan 9 by Wen902Thanks darien. While I am scared and discouraged I am going to do it. Also thanks for the advice on the test success book. I actually ordered an older version right before Christmas so I will study that and I will search to see if I can find old text books at a good price to get a head start on it. Good luck!
- Jan 9 by darienyour welcome.
- Jan 11 by darienyou'll do ace atound the 2nd or third week of class. make sure you guys got the 50$. You will not be permitted to do your clinical rorations with out it.
- Jan 14 by blindianWell they told us that we would get an email around the holidays and we had to have it set up before school starts. I guess that's not happening... Does anyone know if we are to get a white jacket with our uniforms?. Also I'm registered for pod 6 and med math on Fri at 8 all at the northwest campus anyone with me?
- Jan 14 by Keeka_Prenurse13Quote from Me2006Is HSC 100 in that majority that I can take online? *prays*Just follow this to help you!
Med Math and Nutrition must be completed by Semester 1
Patho must be completed by Semester 2
Lifespan and Sociology must be completed by Semester 3
English2 and American Govt must be completed by Semester 4
You can take majority of these classes online since they are offered that way you wont have to worry about going to the campus and online you can work on you own pace.
Plus the summer semester is an excellent time to try and play "catch up" and take what ever you need and get it out of the way.
- Jan 14 by NayNayRN2bYou cannot take hsc 100 online. It's a 7 1/2 week class though