wcccd nursing information meeting programRegister Today!
- by mmh2 Apr 10Wasnt sure where to post this, anyone have info on wcccd nursing program info meeting dates/times? Thanks
- Apr 23 by besaangelCheck with the Associate Dean of NursingLast edit by dianah on Apr 23 : Reason: Terms of Service
- Apr 26 by Me2006u can sign up for a nursing info meeting onn your webgate...its free
100 seats available
- Apr 29 by Wen902I just went on Friday and there are many changes coming to the program. Lifespan Development and Patho are no longer co-req's though suggested if you plan on going to get a Bachelor's degree. They are switching to the HESI effective 9/1 but will accept Teas results because those are valid for 2 years. They have also combined some of the classes within the program.
In webgate look for professional meetings and exams (or something similar to that).
I am going to apply June 29. I'm confused on one of the requirements, do we need a copy of our high school diploma AND transcript or just one or the other? I wonder if it's a better idea just to get both.
- Apr 29 by Me2006Im curious what classes have they combined?
- Apr 30 by Wen902Nur 110 and nur 111 are now nur 110 nursing foundations, nur 119 and hsc100 are nur 119 pharmacology and nur 218 and nur 219 are 218 nursing issues, transitions and leadership.
- May 13 by Wen902Now they have changed the application deadline from June 29 to September 3. I hope these changes are good changes.