WCCCD Nursing Applicants 2012/Fall '12 HopefulsRegister Today!
- by NayNayRN2b Dec 11, '11Hello everybody!
I'm applying to the Nursing Program in February 2012! I'm so excited to be applying! And nervous at the same time! I have a 3.8 in my pre-reqs, all my co-reqs done, and 85% on the TEAS.
Anybody else applying in February??
- Dec 12, '11 by TinaFitzHi ShanaJ,
I am reapplying in Feb. I applied for Spring '12 but was denied due to my background check not being dated within the 30 days time frame that the program requires. I had intended on attending an application meeting but something came up and I was forced to go to one on a later date. Unfortunately I did not even think about redoing my background check, if I had I would have been starting the program in Jan. So as advice to everyone, make sure your dates are correct because if something like that happens it is very easy to over look it. Good luck to everyone!!!
- Dec 15, '11 by NayNayRN2bWow that's scary! I will definitely make sure my things are all there! I just found out I got a B in Micro which drops me down to a 3.78 so I won't make the top tier But I tried my best and just gonna pray on it!
- Jan 3, '12 by bbbb15I am also applying in February. I still have to do work on my essay.
- Jan 3, '12 by bbbb15It's February 7th.
- Jan 3, '12 by NayNayRN2bI start a CNA class Monday its 2 weeks, so hopefully I can at least turn my certificate in to get points. I'm ready to apply and get it over with! Is this your first time applying?
- Jan 4, '12 by bbbb15Yes, this is my first time applying. I took the cna classes also. I still have to pass my state test. I think that you have to pass your state test in order for the cna points to count. I'm not sure. Do you know?
- Jan 4, '12 by NayNayRN2bI just called them and the woman I talked to wasn't for sure. She said to hand in whatever we had.
- Jan 4, '12 by bbbb15I'm going to try and get my cna state test done before February. I'm having a hard time scheduling an appointment. I hope they will give points for just the school certificate.