Wayne State CD2Register Today!
- by Mortuaryman0812 Jun 2, '10Hello everyone. I applied for the WSU CD2 program for fall 2010. I had my interwiew on May 15th. I was wondering if being a graduate of Wayne State helps (B.S. in mortuary science), and I also was wondering how and when they notify you. Back in 2005 I was notified about mortuary school via a letter in the mail. As I understand you are notified on the CON website when you log in. My status now says interview. I have read on here that you are notified by about the end of the first week of June, but I also read that they conduct more interviews after June first for those finishing up other application requirements. Anyone have any insight?Last edit by Mortuaryman0812 on Jun 2, '10 : Reason: typo
- Jun 3, '10 by krinz86Hey how was the interview? I am applying for accelerated option in Fall 2010 as well. I have an interview next week. Is it just questions, or do we have to also write an essay?
Any advice would be helpful
Thanks in advance!
- Jun 4, '10 by Mortuaryman0812All questions, mostly asking about if you can handle their rigorous program. They asked how I was financially prepared because they don't want you to work. They also asked how it would effect my social life. I told them I am married with kidds, I have no social life, lol. Good luck.
- Jun 15, '10 by Sherryberry01Hi All,
I'm on pins and needles! I interviewed last Monday; I wonder when they're going to tell us the news. I'll be sure to post as soon as I hear back, can you all please let me know once you hear something? According to posts from previous years, they're going to update our admission status in our online accounts. Best of luck to all of you.
- Jun 15, '10 by Sherryberry01I just found out admissions decisions will be made by the end of the week! We should check our online account via the "MY CON" link and password. I'm going to go crazy before this week is over...
- Jun 16, '10 by Sirena922For those of you thats waiting to hear on your status, can you tell me what your Undergrad G.P.A was?
- Jun 16, '10 by Sherryberry01Hi Sirena,
My undergrad was only a 3.4. I got A's in all the pre-reqs, so I'm hoping that'll help.
Did you apply for this cohort too?Last edit by Sherryberry01 on Jun 16, '10
- Jun 16, '10 by Sirena922No Sherry I didn't, I will apply for the next one. I'm looking into all the schools right now and I'll probably apply for Oakland Uni, and Wayne State. If it takes too long I'll apply for a LPN program, I need to work.
- Jun 17, '10 by Mortuaryman0812I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My CON page was updated today ( Wed. 6/16) it says admit under my status.