University of Michigan- Flint info??? - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 6, '12 by melissblI applied for the Basic Program... I am hoping to get in! Has anyone heard back from the basic program? I have a good GPA and HESI scores, but I had to take a semester off for major health problems so I hope that doesn't hurt anything. I explained it in my letter... please let me know when you hear about the basic program!
- Mar 8, '12 by Josette19I got my letter from the acclerated program and I did not get in But they placed me in the alternate status pool, has anybody been in this or know someone who has for U of M Flint? Mellissa when I talked to the nursing dept the other day they said they are just now looking at the basic BSN applications so I don't know how much longer you will have to wait! Good Luck!
- Mar 11, '12 by melissblThank you Josette19. I was hoping to hear soon, either way...
- Oct 25, '12 by Neyerm1There is an accelerated adult nurse practioner program that is 12 months.
- Nov 28, '12 by Belle14Do you have an email address I could contact you at I have alot of questions about UofM?
- Mar 6 by clock1012Can anyone that's in U of M Flint's accelerated nursing program tell me about it so far?? I applied for the fall 2013 but won't know until April if I got in or not. I was also accepted to UDM's program that starts in May but I am trying to outweigh all the pros and cons of both schools. Any information would be helpful!! Thank you!