OU ABSN May 2011 Facebook GroupRegister Today!
- by bronzemint23 Jan 17, '11Hey guys,
For all the May 2011 cohort, jump on FACEBOOK and join the group titled: "Oakland University Accelerated 2nd Degree Nursing: May 2011". I thought this would be a good way to get to know each other by face/real name instead of these aliases.
PLEASE JOIN SO WE CAN KEEP EACH OTHER POSTED ON WHATEVER INTEL WE FIND ON WHAT LIES AHEAD!!
See ya on facebook!
- Jan 17, '11 by evansmomHey Bronzemint,
Although I am not in the May 2011 cohort (I'm Fall 2011), how was orientation? Did they give you guys a schedule yet? I'm just trying to get some sort of feel for our daily schedule for the first semester.
- Jan 18, '11 by bronzemint23haven't had orientation yet. haven't even been contacted. but january starts had their orientation late november... so i guess there's still plenty of time.
- Jan 18, '11 by evansmomOh ok, I figured you guys had it by now. I know ours will be in May, which I thought was kind of early. I contacted the advisor there and she said May for us. Anyhow, does anyone have a sample schedule for the first semester? I am just curious and the wait is driving me crazy. Haha.
- Jan 19, '11 by bronzemint23Coincidentally I inquired about the orientation yesterday evening, and the adviser replied saying she emailed everyone the details yesterday. I didn't get the email for some reason. I have requested the adviser to resend the email to me yesterday, but she hasn't responded yet.
SASlong, would you mind forwarding the email to me? I will PM you my Oakland email.
I would really appreciate it thanks! And also, join the facebook group!!
- Jan 24, '11 by evansmomSASlong (or anyone else )- I see the list of classes that we are going to be taking, but I guess I still don't understand. I see the amounts of credits and stuff. What I am really looking for is the actual schedule. For example: Mon, Wed, Fri we have lecture and Tue and Thurs are clinicals, etc. I am just curious if we will have class and clinicals on the same day? or clinicals on weekends? See what I am saying?
- Jan 24, '11 by SASlongEvansmom you can go on Sail and look at the nursing courses schedule. Clinicals will not be there as they are not assigned until the right before your semester start. So the best idea you can get is the schedule that is in Sail.
- Jan 24, '11 by evansmomThanks SASlong! That would make total sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that.