Macomb Community College Nursing 2013Register Today!
- by Alewis55 Jul 30, '12Hi all!
I was wondering if anyone has registered to take their HESI in the fall and are planning to apply to Macomb's nursing program for the 2013 admission cycle!
Let me know!
- Aug 6, '12 by spassmoreI registered for the HESI Exam and I am scheduled to take it in November and then I will be ready to apply for 2013 admission. Do anyone know what are the GPA ranks for 2013 admission cycle? I have an A in Human Anatomy and Physiology I & II, a B+ in Microbiology, and an A in Intro to Nursing, and an A in English. Should I retake Micro?
- Aug 7, '12 by Alewis55I'm not exactly sure what the rankings will be for 2013 but there was a thread for the 2012 class that will be starting this fall and a lot of people posted what there overall GPA and HESI exam score was.
Are you nervous about the HESI? I'm scheduled to take mine in December. I also take Micro & Intro to Nursing in the Fall.
- Sep 2, '12 by Hopefulfuturenurse30I take the HESI in December as well. I'm a little nervous. I'm taking A&P and intro to nursing this fall.
- Sep 3, '12 by Alewis55So am I! So you plan to apply for the Fall 2013 cohort?
- Sep 13, '12 by rblmnI'm taking the hesi the beginning of January. I'm taking path and intro this semester and I wanted to give myself Christmas break to study, because really, why just enjoy the holidays when you could be studying like a crazy person instead, right? =P
- Sep 13, '12 by Alewis55Lol, that's ok. At least you won't be preparing for the HESI & final exams at the same time like a crazy person! We'll be fine though.
- Sep 17, '12 by rblmnDefinitely. Are you taking Intro now or in October? I'm taking it now but between Labor day and class being canceled the week before because of the power outage it's been kind of crazy. Who needs the entire 8 weeks. =P Oh well, we'll survive!
Have you turned in the application yet?
- Sep 17, '12 by Alewis55I'm taking it now. And tell me about it! Mine is once a week on Monday's, so it has been pretty hectic!
And yes, I have submitted my application and transcripts already. Just have to finish up these fall classes & take my HESI in December & I'm good to go!
- Sep 17, '12 by rblmnMine is Monday too. I need to get my application in in the next two weeks so they can go over it and let me know if I'm missing anything. Then these classes and the HESI and hopefully we're all set.
This coming Monday we take the math quiz, but I'm not too worried about it. I'll spend this weekend studying for my lecture exam in path and the math quiz.