Macomb Community College Nursing 2013 - page 2
by Alewis55 85,716 Views | 745 Comments
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has registered to take their HESI in the fall and are planning to apply to Macomb's nursing program for the 2013 admission cycle! Let me know!... Read More
- 1Oct 2, '12 by shelbyjoshI am on the waitlist until March. The waitlist has not moved for 2 months. Since getting my letter in May, I have moved up the list 10 seats. Already submitted app for the 2013 year and using my HESI score from last year. FWIW, my GPA was 3.4 and 90 HESI and I made the waitlist! All reqs completed and took Nutrition last spring. Keep up the hard work and remember there is light at the end of the tunnel.
- 1Oct 2, '12 by Alewis55Hopefulfuturenurse30- there is still time. At least now you know what to expect from the professor as far as exams go & you have a better idea as to how to prepare for the next one.
shelbyjosh- wow, you must've been competing with a tough bunch. A 3.4 & 90 doesn't sound bad at all. I appreciate the encouragement! I know it's not easy. Just make sure you remember to same thing!
- 0Oct 8, '12 by m.obd.90i'll be applying for the 2013 admission cycle after i take my HESI this December. I feel like a nervous wreck sometimes lol. I got the Hesi exam review book, so that's all i'm studying from. I'm done with all of my prerequisites, but i'm retaking intro to nursing this semester because i got a B+ the first time around, so i'd rather be safe then sorry. It wasn't that bad, it's just that i didn't try hard enough, & didn't dedicate as much time to the class as i should have... Other than that, i have an A in English and A&P, and an A- in Patho.
If you guys don't mind sharing, i would love to know how you do in your classes this fall, and overall!
Good luck to us all!
- 0Oct 17, '12 by Alewis55m.obd.90- So far I have an A in both English and Intro to Nursing. I took A&P this past summer in the accelerated 6 wks and talk about stressful! I received a C+ so I'm currently taking that course for the second time and Micro. I'm doing pretty well in both so far.
I'll keep you updated!
- 0Nov 2, '12 by KylaSI'm so glad there is a 2013 thread now. I've been stalking all the other threads from previous years and they have been an excellent guide. Sometimes more informative than the advisors at the school. I turned in my application for the nursing program already. I have a 3.87 GPA and an 88 on the HESI. I'm retaking the HESI again in January, hopefully I'll get a higher score. Good luck to us all! Can't believe we have to wait until April to find out if we got in or not.
- 0Nov 5, '12 by Blueyedbabe87Hey everyone! I am currently taking pre reqs for the MCC nursing program and am currently taking A&P. I think I will end up with a B so I might have to retake it Also Has anyone taken English 1180 or 1190 at MCC and liked their professor? Please let me know. Thank you.Last edit by Blueyedbabe87 on Nov 5, '12 : Reason: Sent by accident before finished