Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 7, '12 by kc0320I am with you I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed
- Apr 8, '12 by percheronI received my letter as well. I wasn't expecting any letters until later in the month, so it was a surprise. Now the nerves really start kicking in. I have a 94 on the HESI and a 3.6516 GPA. The GPA is what is making me nervous. Much lower than I had hoped for, but the B+ in A/P really lowered it. Hopefully everything will work out.
I agree, let's keep this thread going. Nice to talk with people over the next few weeks until we find out.
- Apr 8, '12 by su85I also got the letter on friday. i read the first sentence and wanted to cry. Then i realized it was not a rejection letter and thank goodness for this site its so great to hear other people got the same letter. Now we are jusst a couple weeks from knowing. I also hope othe applicants join on here. Fingers crossed all and before we know it those letters will be here
- Apr 9, '12 by lilbootchJust checking if there were any new rankings listed.... I got my letter and I have a 3.9397 and a 88 on the HESI. I am hoping that my scores make the cut. I can't wait till the end of the month, this waiting is killing me !!Last edit by lilbootch on Apr 9, '12
- Apr 9, '12 by Lb317245 being ranked 152+alternates get in
- Apr 9, '12 by nurseintraining33Wow, I can't believe how low that # is this year. I've been worried about my gpa being on the 'low' end (3.6) but this gives me a little hope.
How many alternates do they take?
- Apr 9, '12 by Lb317I'm not sure the lady I talked too wasn't sure.
- Apr 10, '12 by wigtonaI applied with a 96 Hesi, but only 3.4 gpa. I do not know how everyone is getting 4.0s! Some of those classes were super hard. Sounds mean, but I hope someone out there has a worse gpa than me... I really want to be a nurse!