Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 28Register Today!
- Apr 23, '12 by Db11186Does anyone know what the schedule is going to be like and how long the program is from start to finish?
- Apr 23, '12 by kc0320Quote from KatieLynn88That's true I guess I didn't think about that or just wishful thinkingkc0320, MCC will not even look at taking alternates until after the selective admissions fee is due for the nursing program (anyone who didn't pay would obviously be considered to have denied their spot). That date isn't until April 30th, so waiting until Wednesday or Thursday would make no difference. I read on here that last year before the meeting, MCC had already accepted 10 of the alternates based on others not paying their $100). Hopefully this is true and you and I are still in the running!
- If anyone goes in to find out about rank, can you post if they have it in the system yet?
- Apr 24, '12 by Jag10000I just called enrollment and they said some of the ranking scores are in the system, but some are not. She told me on the phone that mine was already in the computer, so I could go over to enrollment when I go out there to pay my $100 today and they would let me know :spin:
- Apr 24, '12 by Jag10000Hi Everyone!
Just stopped by enrollment. My rank is 29.
They told me that some people were in the system, but if you were not in the system yet, you would have to wait to find out.
Can't wait to meet you all at Orientation
- I was told the same thing!
- 3.6 & 91