Anybody awaiting Baker College acceptance letters? - Page 6Register Today!
- Jul 27, '12 by chellehillerYAY!!!!!!
- Jul 27, '12 by mistydbuffaHmmmm don't know about finding out what the cut off was. Curious where I ranked. I know it has to be lower than 92.52 points though. I am so excited. Don't know where to start. We should het together and have a celebratory lunch!
- Jul 27, '12 by Kier721The people who didn't get in will be the ones who know the cut off, they will get the letter/email.
- Jul 27, '12 by brightfuturwoo woo!! Had to be lower than 88.5! whew
- Jul 27, '12 by mistydbuffaCongrats to you all!!!!!
- Jul 27, '12 by milsap8I made it too!! Soo happy! I'm excited to meet all of my classmates and get started!! See you all in September!
- Jul 28, '12 by mistydbuffaIt is so good to know that we got accepted. I was so nervous. I wish it was time now to start. Anyone have any ideas about getting a head start on our books or pre studying ? I am nervous and like to be ahead of the curve if possible. Also would love to start a study group. Have my appointment for titers Tuesday. Wi get that done. Also going to register for the free CPR at the tech center ASAP . Will also be starting my hep b series Tuesday so it is done by Sept ish. Getting on the ball. Lol anyhow what are you all doing to prepare. Also looking at starting a Facebook group that is only for Clinton. Township fall 2012 accepted students so we can communicate and share ideas. Seeing as we are a team now and no longer in competition with one another it might be a good resource for all of us. Thoughts ?
- Jul 30, '12 by chellehillerMISTY, I LOVE THAT IDEA. Please do start the facebook!
Does anyone know if we can order our scrubs ahead of time or if we have to go through the school?
I need to schedule my appts. Also, don't forget to mail back that you accept!!!