Anybody awaiting Baker College acceptance letters? - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 19, '12 by mistydbuffaI will. good luck
- Jul 23, '12 by mistydbuffawell, then it looks like both of you are in a better position than I am.. sitting at a 92.52, I am just counting down the days. My insomnia gets worse each night, I have had a headache for a week, and I spend a good portion of the day praying to get accepted into the program- I am literally DYING to know lol... I suppose in its own time we will know. It is the 23rd now, so hopefully any day now... Good luck and hope I see you guys there! On the first day I'll wear khaki's and a pink shirt or sweater so you'll know me
- Jul 26, '12 by chellehillerWe all sound like we are in a great position! Good luck to us all! I, too, have been DYING to know. I just want to know what the next year of my life will be like! lol. Should be ANY day now...come on...... Good luck to everyone!
- Jul 27, '12 by mistydbuffaOk. newest update. spoke to nursing office early. was told that letters were mailed yesterday, nothing was said about email, I have also not received an email, perhaps they did not do that this year. they would not tell me what the points cut off was, but since it is local, maybe we will get it first? Or tomorrow? SOOOOOO NERVOUS ALL OF A.SUDDEN
- Jul 27, '12 by mistydbuffaAnd I am dying. This has been about the longest wait of my entire life. Sighs
- Jul 27, '12 by brightfuturThe nursing office said they would not do email notification this time because they did not get enough Baker emails and they dont want to send them to different ones because it crashes their system or something....idk. I was bummed. LOL! Hopefully today!!
- Jul 27, '12 by chellehillerThat's ridiculous! It's not our fault that people didn't provide their email information! ...so Tomorrow or monday..
Thanks for the info, btwLast edit by chellehiller on Jul 27, '12