Anybody awaiting Baker College acceptance letters? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 18, '12 by mistydbuffaUm. there is a site but it is saved on my computer. private message me and I will send it to you. asap
- Jul 18, '12 by mistydbuffaSuzanne. you are attest in a better position than I am. facts that know. there were a total of 151 total applications including reapplicants . I know that next term baker is doing away with the extra point for reapplication. I know the average score was a 69% school wide. I am so so nervous I can hardly handle it. I hope so much that I am accepted into the program. I have heard so many good things but just as many, if not more bad things about the program. some days I wonder if I will get in. other days I feel very confidant . sooner or later we will get our letters. I know this may sound odd, but for me, getting accepted will be a huge defining moment in my future. I love to help people and financial stability would be a great bonus to it. my husband has an ok job but we barely make it with four kids. I know it will be hard and stressful but I also know I can do it and do it well.
- I was just thinking like my percentage multiplied by 35. .80*35=28 but wasnt sure if that was right???
- They seriously are getting rid of the reapplication points? Thats crazy...if I dont get in I was counting on those points. LOL. I'm pretty sure I am in good standing regardless but I like to feel that "safety net" so to speak, and MistyBuffa it will not let me msg u private.
- I will get the points calculator for you and post in a little while. BAKER is also working on a 100 point system starting this term so there are not any new averages to go on.
This is the calculator that will give you your total points for Baker College, including your Kaplan, GPA, and nontransfer/tranfer points on the new points system...
- Wow, finally they have the caculator up and running I've been waiting. Yeah I know its all new this time around. I've been at baker forever it seems like with my other Degree and now nursing. Lol, Thanks so much for the info!!
- AHHHH, Its killing me to know the cut off!!
- I heard from another friend of mine that the cut odd for the flint campus was 87.6 but not sure for Clinton township. I did call the nursing office and they told me that the letters will be mailed or sentby the 26th. so that's a bit sooner but they wouldn't give me any other information. no averages. no cut off. said that info was not available yet.
- Wow, seems low..but who knows. It's hard without averages to go on! Keep me informed on what else you here.