what are the best mens scrubs you have found? - page 9
by Buckyxj 96,253 Views | 90 Comments
what brands and style I decided I am gonna order some off the net because I am sick of the unisex crap. I have been looking at the Aviator scrubs and they seem pretty nice.... Read More
- 0Jun 27, '12 by Larry77Aviator's are definitely heavier than any other scrubs I've owned...they last the longest as well. I would also look into Koi scrubs, lighter weight and definitely more on the lines of form fitting and good looking as well as very soft and comfortable--I do not believe they will last as long as my Aviator's have though.
- 1I've tried several kinds. I'm 5'8", 150 pounds, so pretty close to your build. I've tried Aviators and frankly didn't really like them once I got 'em. The pleating on the front of the pants makes it almost have a parachute type appearance in my mind.
Dickies are a standard it seems, but Landau in my experience fits better and seems to be of higher quality. The best ones that I've worn so far (just bought a pair recently) are the IguanaMed ones. They are kind of on the pricey side but I really like the way they fit me and the quality. Only problem is that I found the pockets to be a bit on the small side.
I have come to settle on three sets which are my favorite: Koi, Med Couture, and IguanaMed. I bought them all at this online store that specializes in men's scrubs that I found, if you want the link I can post it but I've posted it before in another thread so I'm afraid if I post it again they'll think I'm a spammer.
- 0Jun 27, '12 by MurseErickQuote from SgtWyattYeah, post the link please I've spent a few days like searching several different types of scrubs and all different websites trying to find the site that has each the cheapest. I first need to find a store near me that has an actual pair I can try on, lol.. then I can order stuff.I have come to settle on three sets which are my favorite: Koi, Med Couture, and IguanaMed. I bought them all at this online store that specializes in men's scrubs that I found, if you want the link I can post it but I've posted it before in another thread so I'm afraid if I post it again they'll think I'm a spammer.
- 1A few months ago I started buying all my scrubs from Murse World: The Men's Scrubs Store | Murse World. If you go there you can search for the Koi, Med Couture, and Iguana scrubs I was talking about.
These are the three that I personally like the most:
Hope this helps
Last edit by SgtWyatt on Jun 27, '12 : Reason: typos
- 0Jun 27, '12 by MurseErickAnd thats the other thing.. it seems like you can't look good and have a lot of pockets.. lol.. the Koi and tops/bottoms and the iguanamed bottoms I feel lack on pockets :/ Thats why I was taking a long hard look at the Landau ones. I want at least 3-5 pockets on the top and cargo pockets on both sides of the pants :/ hard to find both in 1 brand that looks good
Yeah, I know what you mean about the fashion + pockets thing. I also have a pair of Dickies which actually look pretty nice (they're a softer material than the usual Dickies I've seen) and have lots of pockets. I just happen to like the fit of the other ones I told you about better. Dickies Men's Generation Flex Youtility Scrub Set - 81722/81003 | Murse World
- 0Jun 28, '12 by airborneinf82Aviator scrubs, hands down. The normal material is a thick material which is stain resistant and durable. Plus I cam from the Army and they remind me of my ACUs, but they do have a thinner material. They have some great sales on stuff that is pre made and you get it cheap and quick (not much more than buying any other pair of scrubs).
But the latest set I got I ordered the ER Pants and the Trauma top and I absolutely LOVE these. I've found that while the male selection is very limited, it is even worse when you don't have pocket options. This combo that I found with Aviator I have 4 pen slots, and 6 pockets on the top alone. Then the pants have the two side hand pockets, 2 back pockets, 2 calf pockets and the cargo pockets have 3 or 4 or 5 compartments. Again I think it comes from my military fatigues, but I like having lots of pockets and having a set place for certain things in my scrubs. I will never buy any other scrubs. Love em.