what are the best mens scrubs you have found? - Page 8Register Today!
- Nov 11, '11 by Dave 48103I work in peds and just picked up a couple of scrub tops with Marvel heroes on them. They were a HUGE hit. They are made by Cherokee
- Nov 16, '11 by 8mpgI only wear Landeau scrubs. Cargo pants with a unisex top. Look good, fit good, good quality.
- Feb 10, '12 by Rick68fl
- Feb 20, '12 by Mr. MurseIt seems that different body types seems to have a preference for different brands of scrubs. I'm thin with a long torso and have taken a liking to Landau and UA scrubs. UA are on the cheaper end of the spectrum, but they've held up well so far and I really like the way they fit on my body type.
- Feb 22, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from danegerouscount me in when you start the male scrubs, & regarding those grey anatomy scrubs they are gear more towards less muscle tone guys, which leaves me out.i am actually in the process of developing my own scrubs. i have been trying on and test-fitting every set i can get my hands on to find out which features i want to keep. this is a long process, but i really think it will pan out in the long run.
the target audience will be men, but more of a "tactical" or high acuity setting. what i mean by that is, they will be geared toward function, having lots of pockets and lots of performance-enhancing features: gusseted/vented sleeves/pockets, self-hemming pant legs allowing adjustable lengths, etc.
in the mean time, i just bought some men's scrubs from grey's anatomy, they were $32 for the top and $36 for the pants...these suckers better start ivs for me!
- Mar 9, '12 by wiscbadgerAviator!
- Mar 12, '12 by RicRockWith you about Grey Anatomy scrubs.
Dickie's fit awesome tho
- Mar 12, '12 by brainkandy87Bought a set of Skechers men's scrubs. I wasn't so into the pants, as they were drawstring without elastic, so if you have anything in your pockets they tend to hang down (and it takes forever to get them undone to go to the bathroom...), but I love the top. Wear it basically every day. Good fit, good number of pockets, and a nice material that doesn't feel cheap.
- Mar 12, '12 by AnoetosCherokee 4701 tall length top and 4000 zippered 7 pocket cargo pants.Durable, comfortable and with ample "storage" (like 11 pockets in total)
- Jun 27, '12 by MurseErickNot gonna lie.. I'm torn. I'm 26, 145lb at 5'7", athletic build.. and I want a cross between functional (lots of pockets) and looking good (fits my body, not some generic unisex person).
From what I can see, the best bet would be either one of the Landau sets, IguanaMed, or maybe Dickies.
I think Landau and IguanaMed would be more along the lines of looking good.. and the Dickies would be more along the lines of functional.
I see the Aviators.. but I live in FL and those scrubs look like a purely functional set.. not very fashionable looking (plus from what I've read.. too hot as heck to be worn in FL)
Can anyone say they agree with this?