Problems after Gallbladder surgery, Is this normal?Register Today!
- by sophiasmommyy Oct 22, '12Hello. I just delivered a baby last March. I got diagnosed with Gallstones 2 months after. Last month (September) I was diagnosed with Gallstones & Pancreatitis! After weeks in the hospital , I had my gallbladder & stones removed on October 1st. I have been doing normal activities and feeling fine for 2 weeks now, I haven't taken anything for pain since a week after the removal! Last night, I bent over & laid my daughter in her crib as soon as I stood back up I got this stabbing pain all the sudden right in the middle/right of my bottom rib cage area! It's been well over 12 hours now since the pain first started, & moving / standing up makes it worse maybe about 8/10 pain scale! If I stay still I feel completely fine, and if I walk with my back hunched over I feel fine, but I can't stand up strait, is this normal?
- 1,038 Views
- Oct 22, '12 by Sweet_Wild_RosePer TOS, we cannot give medical advice. You need to contact your physician.
- Oct 22, '12 by sophiasmommyyI wasn't asking for Medical advice I was just asking if it was normal
- Oct 22, '12 by Sweet_Wild_RoseThat is medical advice.
- Oct 22, '12 by Esme12HI! Welcome to AN! The largest online nursing community!
Congrats on your Baby!
As per the Terms of Service we cannot give medical advice........asking advice on something that is causing you pain is asking for advice. It is impossible to tell what might be bothering you without you being seen by your PCP. If you are having severe pain....call your PCP or go to your local Emergency Department/Urgent care.
ALLNURSES.COM, INC or it's members do not offer medical advice. Any requests for such will be taken down. If you have a medical problem, please seek attention from your health care provider. You are not allowed to ask for medical advice related to a health situation that affects you, a family member, or someone you know.