Umass Boston traditional BSN spring2013? - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 11, '12 by Mcwhite1983Monday, December 17th 1:30-3:30...Just got my acceptance letter, late I was nervous. Congrats everyone!
- Dec 11, '12 by melissaPGJust saw that email too! See you guys Monday! Wonder how many of us there are?
- Dec 12, '12 by FrenchCatMy orientation is on 12/14/12 from 8am to 4pm!
- Dec 12, '12 by melissaPGAre you a second Bachelors, incoming freshman or transfer? I think a few of us are Transfers/Second Degrees.
- Dec 13, '12 by FrenchCatHi Melissa! I'm a transfer student
- Jan 31 by Uyen DoWow, you guys are awesome!!!
I'm doing the prerequisites for nursing at Bunker Hill Community college. I intend to apply as a transfer student.
Can anyone tell me how to got accepted and what I need to prepare?
If you don't mind, can you share your GPA here? - so I can set a goal for myself. I really appreciate that. Thank you!
- Feb 1 by melissaPGHey Uyen! I applied with a 3.6 GPA. My first degree was in psychology at UMass Boston. Factors that I feel helped me with my admission are: High GPA, passionate and well written letter of intent, life/educational experience. I also went through the Red Cross and got my CNA certification too. I believe this strengthened my application as well. Do your best to have a HIGH science GPA. Good luck to you!