Roxbury Community College ADN
- 0Aug 28, '11 by lizbee2010Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone (new student, current student, or graduated student) could give me any added info about RCC's ADN program. I already know some general things about the school and just want to get a better understanding of RCC. I am interested in it and would like some more information before I try to contact anyone from the school. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!!
- 0Jan 15 by lizbee2010Hi there! I know it has been a while since I had started this post, but I was still wondering if anyone could please give me some more information about this school and their ADN program. I am looking to get some information before attending an info session.
Thanks in advance!!
- 0Apr 5 by lizbee2010Any responses would be fantastic...
Could anyone tell me about the application process? What was the time frame of when acceptance or rejection letters were sent out for either September or January admittance? How are the professors? Clinical placements? NCLEX prep? I have read older, previous posts from 3 yrs+ and back and I don't know if anything has changed (improved or declined) since that time.
Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.
- 1Apr 5 by Nkiru14Hey! I recently applied for September 2014, the guy in admissions told me that I should hear from them in the summer time because they have alot of applications to go through....in terms of NCLEX prep, you can compare the passing rates of their students over the past years on this website http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/researcher...achusetts.html
I know that they have decreased in performance since 2011 but not much. I hear that it is still a decent program, tough but administration can be really disorganized...Hope this helps!
- 0Apr 9 by lizbee2010Thank you Genny for all of your information! I did attend an info session but I felt as though it wasn't enough with everyone trying to ask so many questions (and of course the occasional question-hog attendee). I've gotten some additional information on my phone with many phone calls and very helpful Admissions staff. Hopefully someone else will see this thread and leave some more information for us and others to learn from.
Thanks again! I really do appreciate it