Northeastern Direct Entry Fall 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 25 by merrykaI'm from just outside Boston, so I know the school and surrounding area pretty well. I also went to college just around the corner from the campus. I haven't seen a forum yet, but hopefully one gets started up soon!
- Mar 27 by CourtS91Cool! Yeah it's a great area! Im graduating from Wheelock College in May which is right around the corner as well!
- Mar 28 by merrykaCongrats! I graduated from Emmanuel in 2011! Good for you for jumping right into school again, I had to take a break.
- Apr 1 by leebee1989Hi everyone - I am new to post on allnurses although I have been actively keeping up with the various forums throughout my application process. I was waitlisted for the traditional direct entry pediatric specialty. I was just curious if anyone could speak as to when those who are accepted must tell the school their decision. I have been accepted to Johns Hopkins but truthfully am hoping to go to Northeastern as I am from the area and want to work here, so clinicals throughout New England would be invaluable for me.
Thanks so much!
- Apr 1 by obrienvxI was also waitlisted for the traditional PNP specialty, but am hoping they will get to the wait list! I am not sure when accepted students have to notify NU, but I spoke with someone in admissions who told me that they drew from their wait list as early as April of last year and as late as August.
- Apr 5 by k13lynnHello,
I was accepted to the traditional PNP program but decided to attend a different school so one spot will open up! Best of luck!
- Apr 5 by leebee1989Thanks you guys for all your updates! Any additional information is much appreciated. Good luck to everyone!