Middlesex Community College-Lowell, MA
- 0Aug 14, '12 by CapeCodDreamerAre there any other students on the waiting list/already in the Middlesex ADN program? What do you think of it? What are its strengths and drawbacks?
- 0I can bet u have atleast a yr to wait. In december the letters are mailed for the following sept admitted students, and in June the letters are mailed for the following January admitted students. Its long but its worth it. As long as u stay on top of things and keep checking in with the nursing secretary u should b good.
- 0Aug 15, '12 by CapeCodDreamerThank you for the tips! At the end of this semester, I'll only have A&P II left, so at least when I start the actual nursing courses I won't have any others to worry about! Pending my certification test by the Red Cross, I'll also be working as a nursing assistant, so the time should hopefully pass by quickly!
- 0Hey that's great. Being a cna will give u great experience esp since first semester clinical is mostly learning skills u would learn as a nursing assistant so u will b that ahead of the game. The instructors like it when students have some expgoing into the program. It makes understanding things that much easier...
- 0Dec 9, '12 by vitianaHello, I'm a future LPN student and I will like to apply for an LPN-RN at Middlesex CC . Does anyone knows about the pre req ? My lpn program will waive me A&P, microbiology, nutrition and pharmacology, so I'm working on it right now, I started the LPN program in late August but will like to put my name somewhere for the bridge because I'm faithfull that I will get my license before next fall.