MGH Accelerated BSN - Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 27, '12 by JillGreenbergOh yes I took Nutrition and got a B+.. I forgot about that one
- Jul 29, '12 by JillGreenbergHow long does it take to find out? On the website it says 8-10 weeks after the deadline so that points to the end of August, or middle of September.. SO far away
- Jul 30, '12 by St3veCHey guys I am in the Summer 2012 class (almost done with our first semester). If you have any questions let me know! Good Luck in your applications!
- Jul 30, '12 by tiala@Jill yes its either the end of August or middle of September. I know its awhile from now.
@ St3veC how was your first semester? Also, what was your prereq gpa? how's taking classes online?
- Jul 30, '12 by St3veCI do not know my prereq GPA but I think it's safe to say I had about a B+ avg in them. My undergrad GPA was a 3.49.
As for online classes - they really aren't that bad. Right now my online classes are pathophysiology, biobehavioral and history of nursing. Luckily, the emphasis of this semester is placed on our nursing process and skills class (which meets in person). I really can't complain - we are placed in some of the best hospitals for our clinicals! (MGH, Brigham and Women's).
- Jul 31, '12 by tialaThanks alot! I heard the second semester is most difficult. Please let us know how your second semester goes! Good luck!
- Jul 31, '12 by katecc11I applied for the Spring 2013 start as well- fingers crossed! Only a few more weeks til we find out (I hope!)
- Aug 1, '12 by tialaHi katecc11,
If you don't mind what is your gpa and pre-req gpa? I want to see if I have a chance.
- Aug 15, '12 by katecc11I haven't heard if I've been accepted yet, so I'm not sure if I have a chance!
- Aug 15, '12 by tialaWe hear back in the next few weeks! I just finished Nutrition and sent in my transcript. I need to relax, I keep freaking myself out. LOL