MCPHS Worcester Fall 2013
- 0Feb 5, '13 by sweetie23Hello everyone! This posts are for those who are planning to attend or applied to MCPHS in Worcester Accelerated Nursing program in Fall 2013!
- 0Feb 18, '13 by BcdawberHi,
I posted this on another thread as well, but I am accepted and attending MCPHS Worcester in the fall of 2013! I am beyond excited and I cannot wait to meet/ talk to everyone else that plans on attending! I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Worcester/ Manchester Nursing Scholarship, like if we have to apply for it or when we would be notified if we qualify for it.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from all of you!
- 0Feb 18, '13 by lizbee227If you have any questions about the program or for those who attended previously, please read the attached link
- 0Mar 27, '13 by BcdawberStarfish,
As I am from the area, I didn't apply to live on campus because I didn't like the area it was in and I figured it would be more affordable to rent and buy my own groceries, or just commute from my parent's house. I actually just found a loft apartment near Chandler Street and Park Ave in Worcester and I am moving in May! Has anybody else figured out where they plan on living?
- 0Apr 8, '13 by momplapaSo, I found out I got in to this program last Wednesday. I pretty sure I am going here, but I have not sent in the deposit. However, I would like to know what your deciding factor was in choosing to live near by the campus. I am in a similar situation. I own and live in a house in Randolph, Ma about 1 hour away from campus without traffic (according to google maps). I am not concern about paying a mortgage and rent since that will be taken care of via leasing. Nonetheless, I am curious about what made you decide against commuting? Snow storms, stress, traffic, Lost study time commuting, or all the above?