MCPHS Manchester Fall 2011 - Page 2Register Today!
- May 9, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to MA Nursing Programs Discussion forum.
- May 9, '11 by Shelleys55Hi jessleigh!
That is great! I can't wait to start the program!!! See you soon and enjoy the summer!
- May 19, '11 by TAC11Hey!
I got into the program as well, and am looking for a roommate and apartment. I am not familiar with the area and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.
- May 23, '11 by jessleighCongrats TAC11! I wasn't really familiar with the Manchester area either- but I heard that the North and the West sides of Manchester were a bit more safe/nice. I decided to live about 10 minutes outside of the downtown area of Manchester so it's a bit more "woodsy" but still close enough that I won't have to wake up crazy early to get to class! Good luck with everything, see you in the Fall!
- Jun 6, '11 by Chem_CatHi!
I just got in to Fall '11 program too! Congrats to everyone!
- Jun 7, '11 by s.analiaHello , Congrats to all of you that already got into the program. I applied for the fall 2011 accelerated program at the Worcester campus, just received my decision letter and got an interview , did anyone have to go to an interview before getting accepted? if so any feedback ?
- Jun 13, '11 by jessleighHi! No I didn't have an interview- I just got a decision letter in the mail. Good luck on your interview!
- Jun 19, '11 by sgpatelHi, I need a help. I got accepted to the nursing programm at worcester campus for fall 2011. I am looking for some good appartment so any suggestions much aprechiated as I am moving to MA from NJ. Please help me find some good place to live.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 21, '11 : Reason: PM to member
- Jun 22, '11 by cindyk02Hi everyone! I also just recently received my acceptance to the program for this Fall 2011. Does anyone have any living area/roommate advice? I am deciding if I should commute from Boston or just move to Manchester. Has anyone heard anything about the program from current students? Any help is greatly appreciated!
- Jun 26, '11 by davisjbCindyK02 I was also accepted into the program and I am running out of time to decide if I will be going, I am living in Boston and I am a little worried about the commute, but I can't move, so I am having trouble deciding.