MCPHS BSN January 2012Register Today!
- by rframed12 Aug 5, '11Hey everyone - just signed up here to browse the posts and see if anyone else is going to be attending MCPHS next year.
I'll be starting in January '12 for the accelerated BSN program, Worcester campus.
- Aug 13, '11 by socalRHi rframed12! I just found out today that I got accepted too to the Worcester campus for January 2012!
- Aug 14, '11 by rframed12Great! Congratulations!
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Hopefully I/we can also get a bit of a head start on books and other logistics.
Do you plan to live on campus? (I'll be living off campus)
What's your first degree in? Mine is biology.
- Aug 25, '11 by socalRI'm from southern California, so I am not really comfortable with the area, so I am most likely going to live on campus! Since I am not from the area, do you know if a car is required? Just curious, cause it's a pretty far drive from California to Massachusetts.
My first degree is in Family Studies and Human Development.
- Aug 30, '11 by rframed12A car isn't "required" and I guess it depends on your finances and preferences whether you bring one or not...
I can't say Worcester's public transportation is too wonderful, but if you plan to hang around in the city working on school you would probably be okay. There's also a large bus station nearby if you want to get out of town. Hope that helps somewhat.
- Sep 9, '11 by lauracihi everyone! congratulations on your acceptances! im applying to mcphs for jan '12 and was wondering if you could offer any advice. i really appreciate it!!
- Sep 25, '11 by rframed12Hi,
Sorry it has taken so long to reply! Did you send in your application yet? Good luck! (As for advice, I don't know specifically for MCPHS, but overall, proofread and be yourself would be my advice at this stage
- Sep 28, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to MA Nursing Programs Discussion forum for better response.
- Oct 1, '11 by mhd2012Hi everyone!
I'm Molly and I'll be starting Jan 2012 at the Worcester campus as well. I'm excited to meet everyone
- Oct 5, '11 by BoilermakerRN2beHi everyone! I was just accepted to the Jan 2012 Worcester campus program! Can't wait to meet everyone! I smell study groups in the near future