anyone from middlesex community college rn program - Page 34Register Today!
- Oct 11, '12 by Erindelin the first semester you take fundamentals of nursing. its the lecture content as well as the lab and the clinical.
in the evening program its lecture on friday nite, lab and clinical alternating on saturday. in the full time program its class on mon wed and fri. lab and clinical are on tues and thursdays.
- Oct 11, '12 by MWAREUMU09Quote from ErindelHi, I am new to this forum and I am wondering if anyone has graduated from mcc in lowell the 2 year rn program. Also if anyone is in the middle of the program or applying for it. I am applying for 2010 evening program. I completed my prereqs already. Didn't know if anyone had any thoughts bout it. Also what is a good bsn program to follow through with. Please reply with any thoughts or comments. Thanks. Erin
i was wondering if they is someone who is on the day program, i wonna know how much it cost for the first semeste.
- Oct 11, '12 by MWAREUMU09Thanks alot for your reply, wondering how much for the first semester day program
- Oct 11, '12 by ErindelIt was over 3000 for me but I'm in evening weekend. Call financial aid office or the billing department. They should b able to give u an estimate.
- Oct 13, '12 by LynM75I paid 1700 dollars in 2011 in the fall semsester but that didnt include the health insurance which is 1100 dollars if you don't have any...I am in the full time day program. Hope that helps you!