anyone from middlesex community college rn program - Page 26Register Today!
- Jun 24, '11 by lakerATPHi KristaC1208 -
I am on the wait list for the day program, anxiously awaiting mail. I am thinking my chances are pretty slim though having my application complete July 2010, but one can hope!
- Jun 24, '11 by KristaC1208Erindel- yeah I have called the school I have not spoken with Camille directly about the letters, but I did speak with someone and all they could tell me is by the end of June. I know they will be here soon I am just anxious to know if I am in or not.
LakerATP- I had my application complete in April of 2010, but when I got my acceptance letter it said accepted for spring 2010 so I'm hoping that means spring 2012. Hopefully with the TEAS test being a requirement we will be getting accepted sooner. Keep us posted when u get your letter.
- Jun 24, '11 by Erindelhey guys i just wanted to share some helpful websites you may like. the first is called dosagehelp.com it will help with all things related to dosage calculations and nursing math. the next is studentnurseconnections.com this has info regarding aspects of nursing, different specialties and care plan help, clinical help, etc..
- Jul 5, '11 by LynM75Congratulations Krista! The time will fly by until next spring...it's only six months away! Good luck to you!
- Jul 6, '11 by lakerATPThat is great Krista! I am still (im)patiently waiting for my letter...ugh!
- Jul 7, '11 by ErindelThanks Patno! I hope your summer is going well....
KristaC congrats!!! Im so happy for you... since you are a class behind us, you can ask us any ques u may have about the first semester and im sure we would be glad to answer and help u out.
LakerATP, hang in there ok... Hopefully your letter is right around the corner.
- Jul 8, '11 by lakerATPwaitlisted. DAMMIT.
- Jul 8, '11 by ErindelOhhhhh Laker, I am so sorry....... I do know how u feel. The best thing, which is the hardest thing, is to just wait... Itll go by quick, and u never know u may be called off the waitlist early, u never know!! If you dont already have your cna license i may suggest that could be something to obtain. Do you have any prereqs left to take? Or maybe you can take classes towards your BSN if u plan on getting that in the future.
I do wish you a happy summer though, and again im sorry you didnt get the news you were hoping for.