University of Maryland Spring 2012 CNL Applicants - Page 13Register Today!
- Nov 13, '12 by bori5017Me too. Have you heard anything from the school that why it takes so long?
- Nov 14, '12 by taf1No, I haven't heard anything from the school but according to other years and programs it looks like they send out a first round of acceptance letters and rejections first. Some the accepted students will not end up going to UMSON so they usually wait about 2 weeks and send out some more acceptances to fill those spots. Usually the people that hear back later are waitlisted :-/
- Nov 25, '12 by ShanghaiGirlIs anyone applying for Fall 2013? I completed my application a few weeks ago and I'm hoping they review applications on a rolling basis so I don't have to wait too long!
- Nov 27, '12 by jmh21I don't think they review applications until after the deadline.
- Mar 8 by Shellie27Can anyone describe the writing sample or can give an example? I'm interviewing this Monday and just want to prepare as much as I can! Thanks!
- Oct 11 by daw39Hello! Anyone else applying for Spring 2014 CNL program at UMB? I have my interview coming up and am so nervous! Any insight anyone can give me on the questions to expect or the writing sample would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to message me, thank you so much!