UMSON CNL Spring 2013 hopefulsRegister Today!
- by taf1 Oct 18, '12Hi I applied to UMSON for their CNL program for Spring 2013, has anyone else applied or get a call for an interview yet??
- Oct 22, '12 by samistI did. I called the office last week, the lady I spoke with told me that we should be hearing back within the next week or so. I keep checking the application status. I'm so afraid I'm not going to get in. =(
- Oct 24, '12 by jmh21I have applied to the CNL program and had my interview on October 11. I did not ask when they would let me know by, but hopefully its soon! I hate the waiting.
- Nov 7, '12 by MaoganyCan anyone share any information on the CNL program acceptance for Spring 2013? The wait is killing.
- Nov 7, '12 by sab3204Still waiting for CNL..... My online status is still "Ready for Review". Ah! The anticipation is driving me crazy. Trying to be patient!
- Nov 7, '12 by jmh21Still nothing
- Nov 8, '12 by MaoganyThe only reason for the delay that I can think of is that the admissions office wants to complete the offers/waitlists/rejections for the BSN candidates before moving on to CNL. They are larger in number, and did not go through the intermediate interview process like we did, which could have produced a shortlist. I am happy for the accepted, and pray for strength for the rejected.
- Nov 8, '12 by MaoganyFriends, I just checked my SIMS, I have been accepted!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you all success also! I will not be able to sleep tonight
- Oct 11 by daw39Hello, anyone else on this thread applying to Spring 2014 CNL program? For anyone already in or finished the program, I would so greatly appreciate any insight given on the interview questions or writing prompt, I have my interview coming up and am a nervous wreck! Thank you! Feel free to message me!