Towson University Sp 2013 BSN - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 17, '12 by SB113Wait listed ;*(
- Oct 17, '12 by SB113Quote from kccooperi guess I would have to agree with you in reference to the GPA. I have a 3.76, and a pretty high Science GPA, and I was waitlisted :-(I really wish I could figure out what I am doing wrong.I got my letter today and I'm in! I wouldn't stress too much on GPA as ppl scared me off saying they looked for 3.8 and up. I have a 3.5 and even lower science GPA so that's not everything
- Oct 17, '12 by cheekssI'm not sure exactly what criteria is more important in the admissions decision. For reference, I was accepted, but this will be my second Bachelor's degree. I earned my first degree in Biology about a year and a half ago. My overall GPA is around 3.5 and I received mostly A's in the prerequisite courses (with one C), but I scored a 98% on the TEAS, so I think that is probably what really helped me the most.
- Oct 17, '12 by TUhopefulSB113,
I also had a 3.7 something and a 3.8 science gpa. Your gpa should have been good enough but there may be something that held you back...if you re-took classes or did not score in "advanced" on the TEAS that may have hurt your application. They also favor towson students for non-2nd bachelors students. But like you said, I'm declining my acceptance and so will others so dont lose hope! a 3.7 gpa is really an achievement you should be proud of, its just that SO MANY people apply to BSN programs now.
- Oct 17, '12 by csl87I didn't get a letter in the mail today! ugh this is annoying another day of anxiety. I don't get why my post office is taking so long to get the letter to me its not like I live far away :/
- Oct 17, '12 by AmesRT6510I hear ya... I live about 10 minutes from campus and didn't get a letter. I hope by tomorrow I do.. although the nursing office said if you don't get a letter by Thursday or Friday to call in. I am pretty nervous, don't have high hopes of getting in but we shall see how this goes! Congrats of those who got in!
- Oct 18, '12 by cheekssDoes anyone know how many students applied/how many were accepted for the spring? I know it's supposedly less competitive than in fall. Just curious!
- Oct 18, '12 by AmesRT6510When you are wait listed, do you find out what spot you are on the list?