My husband and I re buying in chesapeake beach or within 10 miles of there. I am so completely confused as to where to pursue my RN!
I am thinking I probably need to go to AACC or CSM prince frederick. I know PGCC is an option, but I heard it has a dangerous campus and is not as highly reguarded as the other two schools
Can anyone throw ANY advice to help me decide what to do?
1) Money is no object
2) i want to travel less than an hour one way
3) is PG really even that bad??
4) if i get into the programs, how long are the waits?? - i know AACC is rolling
5) is it true that you must have AP 1, 2 and Micro to even apply/be accepted to the nursing pograms at those schools? can you apply a semester ahead while enroled in microbiology or something?
6) If i go to CSM, do they have nursing at prince frederick campus?
I have a great GPA and an AAS (but its not medical), and from phone calls I have made, I undrstand that all I am missing (which can be knocked out in one semester) are ap2 and microbio.
I am looking to see if anyone can offer ANYTHING at all on one of those topics I listed or anything that might influence my decision at all. Like I said, I know I can get in, its just how FAST can I get in. I have no work schedule to work around, and no money issues. Someone PLEASE throw a highly motivated girl some guidance.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can offer me ANYTHING at all.