Montgomery College Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 25, '12 by MaddyGYAY! I'm accepted too! Congratulations all around!
So...have any of you started on the "To Do List" yet?
Does anyone want to start/join a facebook group so we can get acquainted, share info., etc.?
Are you thrilled to start on this new path??!!!!! Or is it just me!?
- Oct 25, '12 by novastoyHi MaddyG,
My medical appointment is scheduled the first week after orientation; I completed all of my immunization tiers, physical, and had my second Hep B shot last month. I already did my CNA along with my CPR/BLS for health care professional.
All I need to work on is the OSHA, uniforms, and background check and drug testing and I should be done, but that is something that they will discuss with us during the orientation.
- Hi Everyone! As MaddyG mentioned I would love to start an FB account to get connected. At least we will know one another before orientation.Last edit by TxPatients on Oct 25, '12
- I also have the majority of my items done, including Hep B, Vaccines, flu....and a walk in for my appt for bloodwork at my doctors. Most offices won't charge a copay because you may only need the nurse to do labs and paperwork. My physical is up to date so I don't need that. I have the CPR because I'm a PCT locally. Very excited and nervous like all of you. I can't believe we start in January!Last edit by TxPatients on Oct 25, '12
- Oct 25, '12 by MaddyGWow, I better start working on all that stuff.
I think my CPR just expired too!
I was trying to create a Facebook group for us all to join, but it won't let you create it unless you add friends. So, somebody friend me and I'll get it set up. https://www.facebook.com/#!/madona.leblanc
Looking forward to meeting everyone!