Montgomery College pushed it's deadline back to April 1st (no joke).Register Today!
- by Student4_life Mar 14, '11So I some of you out there were waitlisted at your #1 school. And others are still waiting to hear back from the only school they applied to. I want you all to know that Montgomery College has extended it's fall 2011 deadline to the 1st of April. I don't know anything about the program, so I can't help you there, but there is a FAQ on the Montgomerycollege.edu home page. This may not be an option for any of you, as most of us have our sites locked-on to a program, but I thought I'd let you know anyways just in case.
- Mar 25, '11 by Lil-DragonHi Student4_Life-
Clarification: Are you referring to Montgomery College in Montgomery County, MD?
& Where did you get the info about the app. deadline extension to April 1?
- Mar 25, '11 by Lil-DragonJust got on MC's site... and yes, deadline for Fall 2011 has been extended to April1.
Interesting...Any thoughts about why it was extended?
Thanks for letting us know, Student4_Life.
- Mar 26, '11 by Student4_lifeThey extended it last fall as well, not sure why they extend it (maybe not enough qualified applicants?).
- Mar 31, '11 by Student4_lifeLAST CALL!!!
Last day to apply for a MC health program is today.
- Mar 31, '11 by Monster620They also adjusted their TEAS requirements. They now only require an 83% for Reading and 66% cumulative. Amazing.