Montgomery College Nursing Fall 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- May 25, '12 by drea588holy cow! i really REALLY hope sooooo! thank you redmonds12 for calling and getting us this info!
- May 26, '12 by drea588Letters are really out!!!! Mine just came a little while ago! I'm in!!! Good luck everyone else!!
- May 26, '12 by sarahcooperAhhh holy crap! I just saw this and ran down to check my mail, but no letter! I'm so upset, I really hope it comes today! Did you have to sign for it or anything like that??
- May 26, '12 by drea588I was just pulling up to my house and saw the mailman a few doors down and thought about stopping him. I instead went to my mailbox and checked with nothing from school. When I went inside, however, my grandmother said there was a knock at the door and the mailman left a letter for me. I tore it open and was so delighted bouncing around in my foyer. I'm sooo excited and relieved. I also can't wait to share the news with my nurse coworkers, they have been asking so much recently! Good luck!!
- May 27, '12 by Eramos809Congratulations Drea!!! You so deserve it....I re-checked my mailbox...just in case I forgot something but I dind't get one either....which means with this 3 day weekend I have to wait til Tuesday or maybe even Wed....so going to drive me crazy
But best of luck to all of us who still have to wait and I hope we all get the same goos news!!!!
Redmonds that is great news thanks so much for calling and getting that info...YAY a waitlist...good to know!!
- May 27, '12 by Eramos809I wonder if it has to be personally delivered or do they just put it in your mailbox...this worries me cause I work and no one is home, since I live in apt. complex my rental office is so bad about getting mail and storing it safely...maybe I'll leave a note in my mailbox so my mailman knows its ok to leave it there....I guess I'll just have to wait and see....
Again GOOD LUCK!!! and CONGRATS DREA!!!!
- May 28, '12 by drea588So Eramos809, i think you got my answer via text, but for everyone else, the mailman did knock to leave the letter at my home, so i do believe it must be hand delievered. If anything they leave a little notice and you will have to pick it up at the post office.
also- there is a nurse here who teaches an NU course at mc, and in mid march they had less applications than seats!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
- May 28, '12 by sarahcooperI hope we all get letters tomorrow!!
- May 28, '12 by kedacakesLess applications than seats?! I wonder why that was the case? Last year I know they extended the application due.... Maybe the BSN programs are taking a lot of their applicants...