Montgomery College Nursing Fall 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- May 31, '12 by drea588Quote from Lorena80Lorena, did I meet you at Germantown campus for the teas exam?Hi everyone!
My name is Lorena and I've been keeping up with your posts but haven't joined the thread because I didn't have any information to share. I have a 1 yr old and he keeps me VERY busy!!
I would like to thank all of you for sharing all the information about the program. You have been such a blessing! It really was a tremendous help. I was also accepted into the program and I would love to join the facebook group link. Congrats to everyone that made it!
- Jun 1, '12 by megs9Hey everyone...name's Megan, 22 years young. I'm really looking forward to this learning experience. I wasn't nervous at all, but now that I'm accepted....eeek.
By the way, I have no previous degree, although I initially went to ECU for Nutrition & Dietetics. I left because of personal reasons. However, I still want to pursue that degree as well, but a little later on.
- Jun 1, '12 by Lorena80Drea, yes we met the at Germantown on Teas day. Congrats on making it in to the program! Thank you for starding this thread. It really helped keep me sane while waiting for a letter!
- Jun 1, '12 by drea588Thanks Lorena! Congratulations to you as well! So you have a young one as well. Theres quite a few of us with young children entering the program!
Hey Megan, welcome! That is an interesting choice of a previous/future major. What drew you there? Im in a biology based nutrition course right now and am fascinated.
- Jun 4, '12 by celinaconejoHey everyone, I was on vacation so I just got my letter. My name is Celina, I'm 19 and am very excited to meet all of you!
See you soon!
- Jun 5, '12 by Annie191Hey everyone! I'm Annie and I also got accepted! I'm 23 years old and live in adelphi. I have been working in hospitals as a tech for about three years and decided I wanted to do nursing because I like being a tech so much. Could someone send me the Facebook link?
- Jun 5, '12 by drea588Kedacakes, how did I miss congratulating you?! Ahh less than a week for orientation! I am so excited, but nervous! I can't imagine all the new information we are going to receive.
- Jun 5, '12 by drea588Annie, congratulations! did you get the link yet? Let me know if not and I'll send it when I'm not on here through the app!
- Jun 27, '12 by eli01202Hello everyone! I'm Elizabeth and I also got accepted into the nursing program. I would really like to join your FB group and maybe get to know some of you. By the way congrats to all of you who got into the program.
- Jul 5, '12 by eli01202Thanks for sending me the link! I just joined your FB group