Montgomery College, Fall 2011, 1st semester students
- 0Here is our new thread ladies (Nikki, Andrea, Kristian, Marissa...and whoever else will be starting at MC this fall).
I like the fit of this top, but I only see 2 pockets and it says 3!! Lol
I kinda like this one better cuz of the pockets. And it's cheaper!
- 0That's what I'm wondering too Kristian. If the vendors there are cheaper, I may decide to go with them. Although, I have sensitive skin and would prefer cotton/poly fabric so hopefully they'll have some of those cuz most of what I've seen is straight polyester or rayon. I really like Dickies because they're so durable; I wore them when I worked at a veterinarian hospital for years and never had a problem. Unfortunately, mine were blue so I can't use them if MC is going to insist that we wear white. I want to get at least 2 pairs; that way if one pair is dirty/being washed I still have another pair to wear. I wonder if we also need a lab coat? I think I read that a lab coat has to be worn in the lab at all times...
- 0I just read we have to wear white shoes too!?!?! I was hoping to wear my fave comfy sneakers: my grey/white New Balances. I wonder what kind of shoes would be best to wear for standing on your feet all day? Something from Easy Spirit??? This white thing is really bugging me...lol
- 0Here is a cute/stylish top. Wonder if we can get away with it. I have a feeling they just want us to wear the box tops. http://www.uniformcorner.com/acatalo...Scrub_Top.html
I was wondering about the shoes too. I was hoping to just wear sneakers or crocs. I knew they had to be white but most sneakers these days are white with some sort of accent color. We're gonna look like orderlies from an insane asylum in the 1960s.
- 0I was concerned about that time of the month too Kristian.
I might get these shoes. All the sketchers I've ever owned have been very comfortable. These are mostly white. I'm sure they'd be fine.