Hopkins new hire - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 23, '11 by ljenki328My unit is Nelson 4 - an Adult Medicine floor. And as for transportation, I live in baltimore county, so I'll just be driving my car. I had a few of my clinical rotations at Hopkins and had a few friends that used the metro and really liked it! Probably a lot cheaper than paying for parking in the garages too.
- Hi I was also hired recently. I have a question that perhaps one of you can answer, since many of you have completed the steps required and are getting ready to orient. I received my offer letter last Thursday but I have not gotten the email with instructions for my two visits to the JHH health office. Should I contact them again, you think? I don't want to be a bother, but it feels like they forgot to send me the link...
- Oct 25, '11 by ljenki328@sbrownRN - they didn't forget about you! It took them about 2-3 weeks to send me my occupational health email after I got my offer letter. They have to do a bunch of stuff b4 they send it. Don't worry!
- Oh, ok lol! Thank you, that makes me feel better Just want to make sure all my ducks are in a row!
- Got the email today
- Nov 7, '11 by fashionistaRNFor all the new JHH hires how has been the experience been so far?! How are you holding up?
- Nov 7, '11 by sbrownRNGreat question! Wondering the same thing...
- Nov 19, '11 by BaltimoreHonAre you still looking for a place? I know someone who is renting out the cutest townhome in a very nice neighborhood only a few miles from JHH.