CCBC/Towson ATM program spring 2012Register Today!
- by JulieRN14 Oct 12, '11Anyone else accepted to this program? I am so excited to start!
- Oct 18, '11 by jba314Congrats! How are you liking the program so far?
- Oct 25, '11 by jba314Oops, you don't start until Spring 2012. A BIG congrats!
- Congrats on your acceptance!
I am considering applying for the program this summer for Spring 2013. Did you have all of your prerequisites completed before applying? By August I should have 4 credits of Chem and Intro to Sociology remaining, which I will plan to complete in the fall. I'm hoping that would not too severely reduce my chances of acceptance.
- Oct 28, '11 by JulieRN14Thanks so much!
I finished up my BS from UMBC on August 18 and the application was due on the 15th and had to rush my grades/transcripts to CCBC/Towson. So technically I wasn't finished but I kind of was (?)... I was told several times that you must already have your degree to apply. I would contact the school it probably depends on the pre-reqs you are still enrolled in/how far away you are from you degree. On my acceptance letter it said that any classes you are currently enrolled in you must pass with a C or better.
They accepted 16 people this semester. I am not sure the number of total applicants.
- I already have my degree (B.S. and M.S.). I'm a career changer, so I am enrolling at CCBC to finish the pre-reqs. I guess I should have mentioned that the first time! Gwyn, the nurse advisor at Catonsville, said I may be at a bit of a disadvantage not having those courses completed yet but didn't sound too discouraging.
- Oct 28, '11 by JulieRN14Oh!
With a B.S and M.S. I wouldn't be too worried about it.
Louis Simmons deals with the ATM applicants, I would contact her if you are concerned.
- Good to know, thanks!
- Jan 12, '12 by Don1968Julie, what's your BS in? BTW I'm in your class as an ASN.
- Jan 12, '12 by JulieRN14I have a BS in psychology w. a biology minor.
congrats on getting into the ASN program!