Shepherd LVN to RN no waiting listRegister Today!
- by 2629jjang Aug 3, '10Hi guys,
I enrolled lvn to rn last friday at shepherd university in los angeles and heard there is only 10+ seats available for 2011 spring. So far no waiting list..I have visited the school several times and finanally decided it. because not many people do not know this school and the school just approved rn program so there is no waiting list. I would like to share this info with people on the waiting list for 2~3 years like me. their deadline is Aug 20. the school address and phone number is on the brn website.
- Aug 3, '10 by lvnursesThank u for ur information unfortunatley i am in San Jose and i am tired of waiting so please if anyone has any information where i should go i would appriciate it tnx
- Aug 13, '10 by isshinthanks for the information, I will look into it
- Aug 30, '10 by droopwsup 2629jjang. i'll be attending shepherd this coming semester also. my name is Eugene. look for me man.
- Sep 16, '10 by ishmeehregshfor those of you who enrolled in the rn program, do you have to pay everything up front? or do they have payment plans? Also, how much does it cost for the program?
- Sep 17, '10 by 2629jjangI pay every semester, and the tuition.. it depends. everybody has different fee because, I think it depends on the transfer credits. so... total amount is about 40k-45k. I heard that there is a few seats still available..... I would complete the program next winter, hope time goes fast... good luck to lvns!!
- Sep 20, '10 by ishmeehregshQuote from 2629jjangthanks. I will go and make an appointment. I've done all of my prerequisites, so I hope it's not as bad. Good luck this semester! =)I pay every semester, and the tuition.. it depends. everybody has different fee because, I think it depends on the transfer credits. so... total amount is about 40k-45k. I heard that there is a few seats still available..... I would complete the program next winter, hope time goes fast... good luck to lvns!!
- Sep 21, '10 by S-RankI too will be checking this out. I graduated from Glendale Career College's LVN program.
- Sep 27, '10 by 2629jjangI am taking pre-nursing courses and my actual nursing course is starting next spring semester. Faculty are very nice but tough. I guess there are seats available for LVN to RN program. I believe not everyone knows this school has LVN to RN program. I feel like I am so lucky that I've started the program without waiting list. Thank God!!
- May 19, '11 by RedGyalHi,
I was just wondering if they were approved to recieve financial aid from the government. That was something they were suppose to be working on according to their rep. I think thats one reason why there's open seats every semester...no one can afford it lol