NLN ACE examsRegister Today!
- by Alibaba Aug 22, '07Has anyone taken this test recently and what was your experience? The school am looking at is out of state and offers the exam, but I was wondering if I couldn't just find somewhere local to take it. Oh and what's the diff. between ACE 1 and ACE II? Thanks a bunch!
- Aug 22, '07 by kajunscrapace i is nln challenge exam. it is med surg questions. ace 2 is nln ob and peds challenge exam. i took the ace 1, study nclex books especially the kaplan book. it has questions about safety, lab values, abg, diet. it is set up like nclex. i made an 88 on my test. i would not have passed without studying. there is a science to taking nursing tests. good luck!!!
- Aug 24, '07 by pebbles22Yes I recently took this test and mine was on nursing foundations and I found it to be on it and the info kajunscrap gave was right I took the ACE I and that book really helped me hopes this helps.
- Oct 7, '08 by shauna.fairchildhas anyone takenthe ace test recently ? does anyone have any useful tips or resourses they have used? are there any practice tests for the ace lpn to rn? what can i expect?:chuckle
- Nov 4, '10 by dneicy319Where do you take the ace exam and about how much does it cost?