Lamar State College LVN to RN - Page 30Register Today!
- Feb 12 by ms.deedeeCONGRATULATIONS!!! I take my final exam tomorrow in RNSG 2514 can you pleeaaaase give me some advice??? Pleeeaaaaaase!!!! Thanks in Advance! Be Blessed
- Feb 16 by chica79Can you break down the clinical process to me please? What exactly does it consist of? I'm about to start RNSG 2514. I like to look ahead at the whole picture and kinda get an idea on what to expect as several others do on here.
I've gotten a job opportunity offered that consists of a "charge nurse" position at an assisted living facility. Sooooo basically I will be overseeing my shift Fri-Mon. I'm torn on whether to take this position d/t clinicals requiring an RN/BSN.
Congratulations on your accomplishments!!!
- Feb 23 by mabeeklQuote from arlel58Hey arlel58!Just finished clinicals 2..ready for the last class jurisprudence and nclex review class from feb18-march 24. graduation may 10, 2013. can't wait. good luck to all co lvn's
Congrats on basically finishing the program! I am new to this site. I am currently in the Lamar clinicals 1. How hard was it for you getting through the clinicals portion? I want to know all I can so I know what to expect for the next couple of months. I will be graduating in August! Any advise would be appreciated!
- Mar 17 by futureRNurseHello arlel58! I am currently take 2514 at lamarpa and is having difficulties with study strategies for tests. Any suggestions? Is there things I need to focus more on like, for example, presentation attachments etc?
Quote from arlel58Everybody has been quiet lately eh. I am sure we are all busy studying. I just finished and passed my RNSG 2535 with an A. 93.69%. I am so excited about my next class RNSG 2361 Clinical training. Last day of class March 24, 2011. Can't wait to graduate. May 13, 2013 graduation day. I hope by then I already passed HESI n NCLEX. Good luck to all my colleagues in the lower class.You'll gonna make it through.Aim high and always be assertive in your studies. Read lots of rationales pertaining to your subject matter.Exposed yourself to lots of practice nclex questions and always take note of the destructors. There are always two wrong answers.The two are almost thesame pick up the best using maslow's and abc's. Good luck to you guys..
- Mar 17 by NurseKitty42I received my acceptance letter to the Nursing program so excited!!! Clinicals here I come in Setptember !!! I am in Ny not Lamar obviously new to this posting thing ! Hope posted in the right place.Last edit by NurseKitty42 on Mar 17
- Mar 30 by BreBreHello Nitalpn,
Sorry my response is o late, but I was just wondering how is the program going for you?
- Apr 5 by ABtx52I have the following books for sale at craiglist houston, tx under Lamar pa rn
These books were used in the Lamar State College Port Arthur LVN To RN online program
Test Success Davis 978-0-8036-2818-2
Physical Examination & Health Assessment/student lab manual 978-1-4160-3853-5
Handbook of Patient Teaching Mosby 978-0-323-03208-7
Guide To Nursing Diagnosis Mosby's 978-0-323-07172-7
All-in-one Elsevier 978-0-323-07420-9
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook Mosby 978-0-323-07150-5
Publication Manual of the APA APA 978-1-4338-0562-2
NCLEX-RN Pearson 978-1-4338-0562-2
Physical Examination & Health Assessment Saunders 978-1-4160-3243-4
Nursing Skills for a Concept-Based Approach to Learning Pearson 978-0-558-35687-3
Nursing A Concept-Based Approach to Learning Vol. 2 Pearson 978-0-13-510351-7
Nursing A Concept-Based Approach to Learning Vol. 1 Pearson 978-0-13-507806-8
Dianostic and laboratory test reference Pearson 978-0-323-07405-6
Sell all for $275.00
These books are one owner and in good condition. Must buy all. Will not sell individually. Price includes shipping.
- Apr 21 by patience_careHas anyone graduated from this program?