Galen online LPN to RN in St. Petersburg, FLRegister Today!
- by diamondp17 Feb 8I recently got accepted into Galen Online LPN to RN program for the April 15,2013 class I would really like to meet some of my classmates and potentially a study buddy.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814325©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 609 Views
- Feb 14 by bmcnurse843How does this program work? Is it all online?
- Feb 14 by mtrimGalen is all online classes. Clinicals aren't until 3rd term. Clinicals and test are taken at the school. I have several friends that have checked into going there as did I but, I decided I would rather take the in class lectures (at a different school closer to home and fast-track)which should still be an option for [COLOR=#003366]diamondp17[/COLOR]. You have to be very diligent, structured, and disciplined with very little life outside of your computer and studies to do this beginning as a new nursing student. Nursing is not easy and you have to remember when you are done whether you are a C student or an A student the person that you are taking care of is someone family member and it is you that literally holds their life in your hands.
- Feb 15 by junejamesI am in the 3rd quarter of the rn transition online program! It's intense! But worth it!
- Apr 12 by diamondp17@junejames are you still able to work full time?