Any Pratt CC LPN-RN Hybrid students here?Register Today!
- by wecan11 Feb 22, '12Are there any Pratt CC LPN-RN Hybrid students here? Please reply to me. I'm starting this May and would like to talk with you.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=677902©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 777 Views
- Apr 25, '12 by tmckinzieYes I start May 2nd. Do you live in the Kansas City area?
- Apr 26, '12 by hihopes22Hey is this program still structured in the form of lecture classes online first then the last 6 weeks clinicals?
- Quote from tmckinzieHi I have apply to the school about to forward my transcript . Could u tell me the best process to get acceptYes I start May 2nd. Do you live in the Kansas City area?
- Quote from amakababy25Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Will love to get more information from you if you don't mind .
Hi I have apply to the school about to forward my transcript . Could u tell me the best process to get accept
Can we talk through email ? Here is mine email@example.com . Need to get some information from you if you don't mind
- Mar 15 by Nurse AdamsHello I have been accepted in the summer 2013 session. I reside in louisiana and look forward to getting started as I anxiously await to receive the email with the required documents attached. Anyone has any books for sale or has the book list so that I may find them at a discounted rate in advance.