Ulster BOCESRegister Today!
- by NamasteNurse Jan 7, '09Hi all,
Today was supposed to be my first day of nursing school but an ice storm delayed us. My heavy heavy backpack is all ready to go and I guess I'll try again tomorrow. I'm excited. Anyone else here from that class?
New in NY
- Jan 30, '09 by aliasHi,
I'm also a BOCES student. It's a tough program but the instructors are great and you will learn A LOT. Study hard and good luck.
- Jan 30, '09 by NamasteNurseI'm so glad someone finally responded! Are you are current student? Which class? I'm doing great so far, but it very hard and going so fast. I do like the instructors. TTYS...
New in NY
- Jan 30, '09 by KIMYNURSE2BGood Luck, I go to Western Suffolk BOCES on Long Island
I am in the full time 13 month program
- Feb 10, '09 by NamasteNurseI didn't know they had a March start date? It's going very well for me so far, but I do study constantly, probably 4 hours a day outside of class. Plus I study while I eat, and go to the lab every day after class. It's not easy. And I'm a college grad! SO get ready to wrok hard, but I love it! We start clinicals on the 26th and I'm psyched! Good luck
- Feb 10, '09 by paulinaj619I am going to BOCES Northport. which one are you in?? when did you start?? I know its not going to be easy...i went to college too but never 8 hours a day!!Looking forward to it thought and very excited!!!! All the best
- Feb 17, '09 by NamasteNursethere is no March start date at Ulster BOCES, maybe you mean another BOCES?