Med Surg Help Please! - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 30 by traexoxo1Thank you so much! Im super excited to start the clinical aspect of Med Surg. NYC has really great hospitals and I am honored to work beside some wonderful nurses!
- Jan 31 by chrisSPNAsk yourself 4 question:
What's the disease?
What causes it?
How do I treat it?
What Am I going to teach my pt?
It will help you soooo much! It help me get through my med surg and nclex style test!
Always answer your question with ABC's, Maslow hierarchy, and Nurse Process.
Life saver tips! Good luck!
- Jan 31 by dls20001Hello,
I am new to this, so please giveme a minute. Can anyone give me some insight on Excelsior RN courses?? I am enrolled and ready to stat he Transition to RN role class. Is it tough? Does anyone have any notes or books they are wanting to get rid of? I am willing to buy them. If anyone has any kind of helpful info, or where to lead me, I would greatly appreciate it.
- Jan 31 by traexoxo1thank you so much!! I will make some flash cards!!!
- Jan 31 by futurelpn0219I tape the lectures and read read read and color code
- Mar 6 by Annachu512Quote from LadyFree28All the teachers in my school highly recommend studying for NCLEX information to study for tests. All of our questions are NCLEX format so it's very helpful.First thing is BREATHE...you can only tackle one task at a time...my other question is WHY are you studying for the NCLEX at this time??? I suggest you tackle the Med Surg component FIRST, that is the short term goal. The next goal-semi long term-is to pass the NCLEX. Don't put the cart before the horse, ok??
- Mar 16 by LadyFree28Quote from Annachu512^How can you study questions that you may have no idea what the answer is before you get the material???? That is what my response was about. Not about the format...it doesn't help to study for something wayy in advance, or too later either....I come from instructors with THAT school of thought.
All the teachers in my school highly recommend studying for NCLEX information to study for tests. All of our questions are NCLEX format so it's very helpful.
- Oct 15 by brayan099im on med surg right now bro its not hard just get the idea of the pathology of the disorder and focus more on what YOU as the nurse are going to do for that pt. focus more on the intervetions, s/s, drugs, thats what your test are on
- Oct 17 by MissPriss618I purchased the "Med Surg Made Incredibly Easy" & "Med Surg Demystified" books off of Amazon & they've helped me understand the material tremendously!!!