Just got my Acceptance letter!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Just got my Acceptance letter!! in LPN / LVN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Hi everyone. Im new to allnurses and I'm looking forward to my journey to becoming a nurse. I...by whatdidigetmyselfin2 Apr 12, '12Hi everyone. Im new to allnurses and I'm looking forward to my journey to becoming a nurse. I just received my Acceptance letter to the LPN program in my area and Im so excited!!! I plan to go for my LPN and hopefully get accepted to a bridge program to RN.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=696694©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 910 Views
- Apr 12, '12 by valkyriefmsCongratulations!! I also just got my letter of acceptance for the LPN program I applied to and I'm soo excited! Good luck to you!
- Apr 12, '12 by whatdidigetmyselfin2Thanks!!! Good luck to you as well!
- Apr 13, '12 by CaliNursingStudentCongrats to you!!! 😊
- Apr 14, '12 by eatdHi guys! Just wondering on how long does it take for the board to send a response letter? Thanks!
- Apr 14, '12 by jrzboiiCongrats to all who have been accepted. Study Study Study!! I know for my orientation I was told be prepared to have no social life but nursing school and they were not joking. Its a long road ahead but the rewards are never easy to obtain without paying your dues. Study your ATI books and study ahead of time , do your med cards, and buy supplemental aides browse through barnes and noble for LPN flipbooks and just purchase them for cheaper on amazon. I recommend MedSurg Notes: Nurses Clinical Pocket Guide they have em on amazon for 10 bucks used, and pharm flip books with mnemonics <== those saved me on pharmacology exams. Congrats and much success in your future nursing careers.
- Apr 16, '12 by whatdidigetmyselfin2Thanks jrzboii for the tips! I've heard I wont have a social life but I think I'm prepared for that. Im ready for this chapter of my life to begin.
Eatd: I received my letter about 2 weeks after the program deadline but I think it depends on the school and how many people applied and met the qualifications.
- Aug 13, '12 by BlessedSPNBQuote from valkyriefmsWhat school are you going to attend?Congratulations!! I also just got my letter of acceptance for the LPN program I applied to and I'm soo excited! Good luck to you!