Just accepted into LPN school! Advise :)Register Today!
- by kimk80 Mar 6I was accepted into a LPN program and will begin May 1, 2013. Super excited! Any advise/tips on school, studying, program in general? Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=819927©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 426 Views
- Mar 6 by code3toriStudy study study!!! And when in doubt ask questions
- Mar 6 by TerryGoodingI had to study 4-5 hours a night...you will have to put your life on hold for a year but it will be worth it...I love being a nurse! Don't freak over the tests! Just study hard and ask questions until you understand it...the teachers are there to teach you...make them!
- Mar 7 by sharon4248Congrats! I am waiting to hear if I got in mine that starts in May as well. But it is 2 years (well, 4 semsters). I couldn't find a one year program in GA!!!
- Mar 7 by samantha2174Congrats I graduate in June and has been going since July 2012, maybe sure u study hard, ask questions And apologize to your friends and family now that for the next year you'll need to be selfish with time because its not easy, goodluck!!
- Mar 8 by kimk80Thank ya'll!