Job Corps for LPN - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 31, '12 by msloving&caring77ohhh.. no.. i've been here a while.. i'll be starting the LPN course on Nov 5.. are you just starting LPN or CPP?
- Nov 1, '12 by ira89So now since "Ms. Sandy" came & flooded almost evrythng.. I have to wait until Nov. 6 to come to Keystone Job Corps. What is CPP? & How r the dorms at kjc?
- Nov 3, '12 by msloving&caring77Cpp is career prep phase..its just a 3 weeks class you take when your first get here.. it gets you ready before you start your trade.. but the dorms here at keystone are pretty good. its about 620 students here all together, we have 5 dorms,some are quiet, some are loud, some just for guys and some just for girls so when you get here, you'll kinda figure out what dorm is your "cup of tea", i guess you could say. but i dont know where your from IRA89, but its really cold here,so pack lots of warm stuff and boots.
- Nov 4, '12 by Abcar1Thanks MsLoving&caring for responding and Ira i guess we will be meeting the same day thanks to Sandy lol... So after we do CPP then we have to do a trade (i chose Medical Assistant) before the Lpn program right the part I am confused about is do you automatically get into the LPN program or do you have to be selected and I know you have to TABE well too but other than that are there any requirements? Thanks again
I know we keep asking questions but the admission people don't tell you anything lol
- Nov 13, '12 by danyrhow is everything going lately
- Nov 23, '12 by ira89Everythng is going great. I know Job Corps is not the topically school to go to for nursing but i like it. I think it will be a good fit for me.
- Jan 20 by brie8989Congratulations on your acceptances! I have a few questions if you don't mind. I am seriously interested in the Keystone Job Corps. What is the enrollment process like? What sorts of paperwork do I need to provide, specifically income paperwork? I am interested in the LPN program, but I don't mind completing a CNA course first, which i have heard is required. Is this true of everyone? Are people ever accepted right into the LPN program? Also, do you know if the LPN program is properly accredited by the board of nursing? What is living on center like there? How many girls to a dorm room, how busy are you, what is there to do, etc? Thanks so much!!