Hacienda La Puente LVN Program- July 2013
- 0May 1, '13 by <3mygirlsHello,
I wanted to start a thread for those who have been accepted or are in the process of acceptance for the July 2013 start date. I was accepted last December and wasn't able to start in January. I am now ready and will be starting this coming Summer. I wanted to meet fellow classmates and get to know one another before we start the program.
- 0May 2, '13 by sr20alexHey!
I just received the email this morning saying that i've been accepted to the june class. When I received the email I was in shock. I didn't know if I was happy or not, but after a few minutes i was joyful!
The a&p test was disappointing. I've wasted majority of my time studying EVERYTHING.
- 0May 29, '13 by <3mygirlsYes the A&P test was easy. I felt that I over studied for it as well. However, it is better to be safe then sorry. Congrats on getting into the program! We have just a little over a month :/ I registered on Tuesday. Going to get my background check done soon and start looking into the books that we need. I will post what prices I find them @ to see if maybe you are able to find better deals elsewhere.
- 0May 31, '13 by sr20alexSounds good, yeah I paid on Tuesday morning as well.
Fafsa adviser was a pain. Lagged all the application last minute, so I had to show up and personally ask if I qualified or not.
I would of thought there were going to be more people waiting in line at 8am on Tuesday, but only 8 people showed up.
- 0Sep 12, '13 by valjviHello
Congrats on the acceptance to the HLP LVN program. I will be taking my pre LVN class for HLP in October/November. Any tips you can give me on what I can expect or on what to prepare for will be greatly appreciated. I very EXCITED!!!! How many students did they accept into the program?