Gurnick Academy of Medical ArtsRegister Today!
- by Gracy19 Dec 14, '11I am starting the LVN program at Gurnick Academy of Medical arts Jan. 2012 and I'm a bit nervous . Can anybody give me advice on how to prepare for this class? I am starting my pre-reqs and then the program starts on April 2, 2012.
- Dec 30, '11 by CaliNursingStudentI am starting at Gurnick also!! Do you have orientation next week?
- Dec 30, '11 by Gracy19yes! my orientation is Jan. 4th and my pre-reqs start jan. 9th, I'm nervous because I am bad at math but I think I can do it.. what are you doing to prepare for the class?
- Dec 31, '11 by CaliNursingStudentYep those are my dates also! I too suck at math. When I enrolled I received a packet with some math review probkems. Did you receive it? That's what I have been using to prepare so far. Have you done anything to prepare for the class?
- Dec 31, '11 by Gracy19I also got the packets and I'm just studying them. are you doing morning or night classes?
- Jan 1, '12 by CaliNursingStudentCool! Morning classes. How about you?
- Jan 1, '12 by Gracy19I'm doing morning classes also
- Jun 22, '12 by jennamedinaI was wondering how you both are doing in this program. I am meeting with an Admin. Rep. next week. I have decided to go the LVN route first then work on my RN down the road. Are you liking the teachers? How is the morning program working out for you? Do you have many weekend clinicals? I would love some feedback! Thanks!
- Jun 22, '12 by jennamedinaHow are you liking the program? I am thinking about starting the morning program in Jan 2013
- Jun 22, '12 by Gracy19I am start starting module 2 after my break and that's when we start clinicals 3 times a week. I really like the program and the instructers but it's very hard. I don't work and I can't imagine working While in this program. Good luck !