Any feedback on Ohio medical career center lpn program? - page 2
by jedimom09 9,013 Views | 14 Comments
Hi, I have been researching on various Lpn schools in the area of Dayton, ohio and I found one called Ohio Medical Career Center and I am curious if anyone has heard of them or has been to school there. Is it a good program? Does... Read More
- 0Jun 16, '11 by MrsVI am starting the STNA class on Monday and I got my funding through Greene Works WIA. Hopefully if funding is still available after July 1st, I will be starting LPN classes on July 25th! They have been warning me it may not be available so I haven't taken my LPN entrance test yet. They seem a little unorganized in the admissions office but very helpful!
- 0Jun 16, '11 by tamikaray1235Congratulations MrsV! I'm taking my stna state test tomorrow. I think I'm going to work for a few months and then come back for lpn in october. It's a small school with an open-door policy, and a lot of stuff is going on, but based on my experience, I think they do care about us and they did go the extra mile to help me.
- 0Jun 29, '11 by ilbi4I found another place in Dayton where STNA clases are given.
The name is First Community Health Services located in West Carrollton, Ohio.
The Cost is $495 that includes tuition, books, and uniform. Does any body have any expiriences on this or heard of the over all ratings of this classes.
- 0Feb 3 by DaveAlphaRNA close friend of mine was thinking about attending OMCC's LPN program so I called them with three simple questions. Three simple questions that should be asked of ANY LPN school:
1. Does OMCC have any maturation agreements with any R.N. programs?
The girl who answered the phone stated: "no, we are our own school".
2. Is OMCC's LPN program NLN accredited?
The girl who answered the phone stated: "yes, yes we are" -but I could find no evidence of this on the NLN website.
3. What is OMCC's pass rate on the NCLEX?
I was placed on hold and subsequently disconnected.
I smell a waste of time and money.....Last edit by DaveAlphaRN on Feb 3